6 Advantages Of USB C Cable That You Should Be Aware Of
USB C cable, also popular by the name universal cable, offers multiple benefits that make things easier for users. Be it the designing or the high data transfer speed by USB type c cable, all the features are far more advanced than older USB cable versions. Also, other than data transfer, this cable can be used as a charging cord to charge tablets, laptops, and mobile phones, including the ones by Apple.
Interesting facts About Type-C USB Cable
To begin with, the slick and sophisticated design of the type c USB cable is akin the USB Micro-B cable. However, the features are far more advanced. Type C USB cable is also capable of supporting all interfaces. Thus, no matter if you have an old version of a gadget with a thicker port, the type c cable will still be compatible. And a compilation of all the interfaces that type c cable can camouflage to is given below.
- Type-C (M) to Type-A (F)
- Type-C (M) to Type-C (F)
- Type-C (M) to Micro 2.0 B (M)
- Type-C (M) to HDMI connectors (F)
- Type- C (M) to VGA connectors (F)
6 Stunning Advantages Of Type C USB Cable Explained In Layman Terms
- Type c USB cable connector helps in transferring audio files and multiple video files simultaneously
- Type c USB cable protects the battery life by guarding the battery even when you use the devices while they’re on charging mode
- Type c USB cable is backward compatible. Which is why it supports all slim as well as thick ports. It is also the reason that it is compatible with all interfaces
- Type c USB cable is not just affordable but long-lasting too. Besides, since it supports all devices including Apple devices, it is the best money saving option
- Type c USB cable has a quick data transfer speed of 10GBps that helps in seamless file transfer. It is also the reason that this universal cable charges your phones and laptops quickly
- Unlike any other current data cable in the market, it is the type c USB cable that delivers 100 w power which is much higher than the 2.5 w power by USB 2 cable and 4.5 w power by USB C cable
Now that you know everything about the advantages of type c USB cable, it’s time you have a glimpse of some of the best features of USB 3.1 Type-C (USB-C) Multiport Adapter by Primecables.
- It has a lifetime warranty and is 15 cm long
- It can convert USB-C 3.1 to USB 3.0 and RJ45
- It has a speed of 500MB/s to 600MB/s